Propose usable for rubber or plastic plasticizing and mixing or rubber and plastic blending.
1. Rubber or plastic stock can be plasticized or mixed in a closed and pressurized space with the temperature controlled so that the productivity is high and the quality is good and stable.
2. Optimization of the parameters such as the helical angle of rotor wings and the wing overlap length brings about homogeneous distribution of the stock.
3. All the parts in contact with stock are plated with hard chrome and polished. The rotor wings are built up by welding with the carbide alloy to resist abrasion and corrosion.
4. All the parts in contact with stock are of the jacket design where water/steam/medium oil is lead through to provide cooling or heating and can meet different requirements for the rubber or plastic mixing process.
5. Stock is fed through the rear door of the frame work (or other port) and discharged by titling the mixing chamber forwarder by 1400 , such a design makes it possible to arrange the upstream and the downstream process steps in a line and facilitates stock color changing and mixing chamber cleaning .
6. Programmable logic controllers (PLC) are used for the electrical control system. It provides the perfect and reliable control ,detection & alarm and the necessary safety interlocking functions and has the serial interfaces for connection to the net work.
|Pinching total cubage||L||25||45||75||125||175||250|
|Dense smelting total cubage||L||10||20||35||55||75||110|
|Main motor power||KW||22||22||55||75||110||185|
|Overturn motor power||KW||1.1||1.5||2.2||2.2||3.0||7.5|
|Rotate speed of rotor oxis(front/back)||r/min||32/25||34/28||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5|
|Pressure of compressed air||Mpa||0.5~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8||0.6~0.8|
|Pressure of cooling water||Mpa||0.2~0.4||.0.2~0.4||.0.2~0.4||0.2~0.4||0.2~0.4||0.2~0.4|
|Pressure of heating vapor||Mpa||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8||0.5~0.8|
|Overall size (L* W * H)||mm||2640x1650